Saturday, February 23, 2008

AH, SATURDAY MORNING!

Sure wish I could sleep in, but I just can't adjust to it. In season, I would have been at work for a hour and half already. (and loving it!) because I know as soon as we get the 5-5-5 breakfast, It will be time for golfmama to hit the links!! (and hopefully make a few fike dollars!) Since I did not hit the mega millions(someone did) I need to supplement my income somehow. Snow, Snow go away, come again.....................never? Too much to ask? A girl can try! Jeff keeps saying "it won't be long Deb!" Ok Jeff, I believe you! I think I might need a girl's day out today!! Maybe some lunch and couple of beers? What do you think? I think I better wait a couple of hours before I make some phone calls or I won't have anymore girlfriends!! Well, Coffee is ready. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
To my friend: Many happy returns of the day!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sun is shining and the temp. is going up...but what can we do about all this damn snow?? 36 days until baseball season begins and the chili open is right around the bend from that-----hope to stop at the 19th hole this week...if work doesn't interfere!

golfmama said...

Paint it green?! Just a thought! Baseball? Is that on the wii?
Pesky customers wanting to give us money, who do they think they are?! Come on sun!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is all the snow going away? If we can't play the first 18 holes, we may try the 19th hole tomorrow..

golfmama said...

Course is green and white, 19 hole is always bright? Corney!!?? What can I Say. But we are always there! Oy!! Poet, and don't even know it!! Help me!!!!!

golfmama said...

Turn off the snow!!!! The 19th hole looks like the north pole. Need some elfs to visit!

Anonymous said...

This is bad...the snow has to stop and the wine needs to continue to flo!! I thought we could golf soon, now I need to bring out my ski's - or move to southern skies - keep smiling and remember................ LIFE
IS GOOD!!!! God Bless - Stay Warm - See you on the 6th of April!