Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

What a difference a day makes....from Sunny and 50 to Cloudy and 40. And I still can't figure out these golfers....Yesterday was dead and today I have 8 guys out there!? (one of which is dad) Oy! Oh well, go figure. I think the next few days are going to be on the chilly side (you think Deb?!) But who knows....after that, I think were still going to get some pre Holiday golf in.
And if not, we can still get some pre Holiday cocktails in.....19th hole is open! Think positive!

Hope you Enjoy your family and friends this Thanksgiving....be thankful for all of them, and what you have accomplished throughout the year. I know I'm thankful for yet another year here at
the best little golf club in the world!! Thanks to all of you who have participated!
(was that too mushy?) Oh well......I mean it. See ya soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No News From St. Bernards? Looks like winter is taking over for the next few weeks. When does the 2011schedule come out so we can start counting down to spring?

golfmama said...

No news is good news?! Oy! Busy working on schedule, memberships, paperwork, cleaning, taking care of Jake and a few friends....
Lot's of candy, cookies and nut's need to be made, and also one Cadillac needs attention...Yikes!
Start the count down....and don't forget the 19th hole!