Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WET WEDNESDAY!

Kind of a dreary morning. Maybe it will clear up. It did yesterday. It looked like rain all morning yesterday, so I cancelled playing in my league and went and got my hair done. Then of course it cleared up! That's all right, it gave me a chance to hang out with my friend Andrea for the day. We went to see our friend Angie at her new bar and had lunch. It was a nice girls day out!! You need that every once in awhile! Things are back to normal here. B.P. is back from vacation, and I am back on schedule. As if I have any kind of a normal schedule! Do you believe we had another hole in one. That makes four this year! Dick Corlett aced #4 on Monday. Congratulations Dick!!! Get your dollar back in the Insurance. You never know!! It's time to start thinking about your Ben Kramer memorial team. August 18th and 19th. Three person scramble, pick your own team, minimum of 45 handicap for the three. This is always a fun event. The banter and side betting gets very comical. Just like the Firecracker Open. The team with the best score gets to start on the second day late, so they can sleep in, so everyone keeps trying to buy drinks for the other teams and get them hung over for the next day. I'm not falling for that one!! Ha!! I think I have a strong team this year. I'm still trying to get my picture on the winner board!!! I'm going to try my best Mike and Ben! We can do it!! Alright, back to work. Stop in soon!

No comments: