Sunday, November 25, 2007

HEY NOW!!!!!

Go Brown's!!! Bring on Arizona!!! I love Sundays like this!! The only bummer part is no golf!!! Oh well, maybe this week. I went in today to see if anyone would show. It was me and dad for the most part, but then Paul showed up, and Larry and Kevin followed. I was out of there. I hooked up with my friend Sue(aka Lucy) and watch the game. What a good girls Sunday out!!!!! I need that every now and again!!! It's the only thing that keeps me (some what) sane!!!! But I guess that is a matter of opionion! Shut up!!! Well I hope this week is coopertive to maybe getting in some golf. If not, Michelob time!!!!! Have a great week!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good girls(that doesn't sound like fun)sunday out....Hey Now, where do the bad girls go? How bout' them Brownies!! 3 or 4 out of next five could get us in to playoffs... OSU moving up the BCS poll---you never know - will the course dry out this week?

golfmama said...

Bad girls go to St. Bernard!
Playoffs, here we come!!
Turn off the water! Even the geese are water logged!!

JDgolfer said...

The bad girls must have showed up at St. Bernards today. There was a 27 mph wind in Richfield today.

Anonymous said...

Wednesday should bring sunshine - and maybe a quick nine - don't say the ssssnow word yet.......GO BROWNS!!!