Saturday, January 19, 2008

IN LIMBO!

Help!!! My laptop crashed!! WALLY!!!!!!!!!! OY! what a day! Anybody know a laptop dance?! (that's laptop! clear your mind!) Anyway, wally said, try the geek squad over at best buy. I ran over there and they were quite helpful and reasonable. I have to say I would recommend them. Although my computer is not reasonable to repair. Time to shop around for a new one. Geek squad gave me a alternative though, all I had to do was hook up a monitor to my laptop, and I am still workable. At least until I figure out where to go next. WALLY HELP!!!!!! I think I would not be so overwhelmed except that I have spent the last couple of days talking with the cable company, the two dish company's in the area, trying to get some sort of reasonable tv package for the club. I know I'm not alone in this venture. For anyone of you who have had to deal with these people "this bud(Michelob) is for you!! These people should be in politics! OY! Don't go there Deb!! On ward !!! Tomorrow is another day! Make it a good one! Miss you all! See you soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I hear the 555 group was out this morning I need to know what you're serving for breakfast at the club this winter. Computer and cable problems are the curse of us all - I had my cable company out twice in last week and still is not right after they updated my service. 71 days until Tribe opens at "The Prog?" - only one way to combat the winter blues....
MORE BEER-MORE BEER-MORE BEER!!

golfmama said...

Not much else to serve for breakfast but beer!!! This can lead to a golf game breaking out! Could be worse, could be waiting for the cable guy!! 71 days? Thats 70 too many!!! Find a way to stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Oh No More Snow! Better keep those muck-lucks on. Will Sundays rain clear up the course?? Football withdrawl this weekend....66 days - opener is sold out----GO TRIBE!!

golfmama said...

Muck Lucks at the ready!!! Not snowing here yet! Maybe we will be spared this far south. Come on rain!!! How many HOURS till Tribe opener?! Start the ticker!!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing like putting in the family room on a cold winter's day. Unfortunately, the carpet has a slight left to right break.
Great new name for the old Jacob's field, Progressive Field. Just what Cleveland needs and untapped source for insurance runs in the bottom of the 8th.
Dennis Kucinich will help Ohio separate from the United States so we can get foreign aide and help the middle class shed it's tax burden. Obviously sunshine and a Micholob light would help shed the winter doldrums. Come on sunshine!!

golfmama said...

I can guarantee the Michelob light, I'll work on the sunshine. I can even help you read your carpet. But the rest I will not touch!!!! Come on sun!! Is it April yet?!