Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ELECTION DAY!!!

Did you vote today? Don't let me down!! Very important!! I know the weather is bad, but we manage to get to other places in bad weather. (19th hole!) I went first thing this morning and got through quickly. Back to paper ballots at our booths. What's with that? I tried hard to color in that little circle and not go outside the lines. Kindergarten really paid off!! Most of the snow melted yesterday. Things are looking up! I think I jinxed Jeff. After yelling at him about the truck and the plow, the stupid thing broke down yesterday!! Sorry Jeff! Cant' go a whole week without something breaking! OY! Oh well, just fix one thing at a time, and keep on trucking!! I talked to Linda, she is ready to get back to work. Time to make the Chili!! The long range weather report looks promising. 50's soon! Come on sun!!! Don't forget, exercise your right, VOTE! Go team USA!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow predicted for Friday and Saturday and then, I believe, we will see the light at the end of the winter woes....50 by next Wednesday----St. Pat's Day could include hitting a few greens before hitting a few bars!!

golfmama said...

We need a big blow from the north to redirect the snow!! St. Pat's day needs to be GREEN from the beer to the ground. Even if it is synthetic! Come on sun!!

Anonymous said...

Just paint the snow green and let's get with it already. I will be appropriate for St. Patty's Day.

golfmama said...

I'll get right on that!! Just call me mama picaso!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mother Nature gave Mama Picaso the finger and said, "It will be white - not green" Oh well.. had the snow blower goin' for the fourth time in last 20 hours - I think I'm ready for spring..23 more days till Tribe Fever begins!!

golfmama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
golfmama said...

Mother nature rules the roost!! White, green, orange or blue, what she say's is the rule!!! Look's like white is the order of the day!? Funny how white can make you feel so blue?! Sorry to my friends who I extend my blues! I am working on giving you the greens, (red, white, and blues)before we know it, we will be walking it off one nine at a time, and finishing Mich's with pistachos two at a time! Come on Sun!!!