Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rain Rain go away.........

Enough already! It's raining here again this morning!? Just what we need....I have an outing of 70 today. Musketeers will tee off at 10:00 am. I'm hoping for the best.....
The 5-5-5 are sitting in here waiting for the rain to stop.....and solving all the worlds problems while they wait. Oy! Please stop raining so they can start.......

On the upside, the PGA Bash went well. Everyone seemed to enjoy the fish and chips, Amber Bach Beer and the ButterSCOTCH cookies I made. I even had the winning team wear Kilts that I made. Check out the first place photo....they were good sports about it, and even got into the spirit of things. Thanks guys!

Ok, the rain has stopped (thank you!) and the 5-5-5 are out the door (thank You!)
After 20 minutes of debating on what they would play, they decided on a Ryder Cup..... Oy!
This has disaster written all over it.....I'm glad I'm not playing. Lots of work for Deb.
Judi is making me laugh.....Jeff, Augie and Jake are cleaning carts....Matt is mowing...all is right in Richfield.
Speaking of work.....time for me to get my butt in gear.
The weather looks great for the rest of the week. Hope you can get out and enjoy........
see you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the kilts!

Anonymous said...

Certainly no rain this Sunday....other than the tears we shed for our beloved Cleveland Indians. They look more and more like the Columbus Clippers AAA squad. Oh well, thank God the Browns are back in camp and we will have another sports team to compalin about. Weather forecast looks great for the week ahead. Time to tee em' up and hit em' straight. One last question:
Do you feel a breeze between your knees when you wear a kilt???

golfmama said...

A cool breeze between your knees... can be a welcome thing.... when it's 90 degrees.
Oy!