Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4th......

and were still golfing!? The sun's out, 15 golfers are out enjoying this unusually warm day in December....Now all I need is a winning Football team and my Sunday would be complete.
2 out of 3 ain't bad!! Small victory's Deb!
Yesterday was nice also. Kind of a cool start, but the afternoon warmed up nicely and we had some play. Who knows maybe I'll be posting the same in January?! One can only hope.
Though the forecast for the next week is unfavorable, they have been wrong before. (go figure!)
So here I sit listening to ESPN and enjoying the peace and quite for the moment.
Soon it will be "Hey Deb, I need........" and I'll be jumping.
But after all the pins and skins are paid out, change is made, envelopes are filled and labeled and libations are served..... it will be time to relax-watch football-and maybe play cards.
All is good.

Jake's here with me wanting some love and attention (or maybe it's cheese he's seeking)
maybe its a little of both?!
Jeff's out in search of Bambi, or the likes of, and Dads reading the paper.
All is right in Richfield once again.

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. Maybe shopping for the holidays..?
Don't forget the gift of golf....Gift Certificates are always a nice option.
(sorry for the shameless self promotion) A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
Hope to see you soon.

No comments: